Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My Pantene 3-minute Miracle Experience


I don’t normally use conditioner on my hair.  In fact, I don’t spend as much time in taking care of my hair as I do with the rest of my body.  I will only use conditioners and/or repair damage hair treatment if I have an event to attend.

Last November, my partner bought home a freebie from their office – Pantene’s 3-minute Miracle. I got attracted with its very classy and elegant golden tube packaging.  I was not eager to use it at all, and did so only two weeks before attending an event.

When I first used it, I couldn’t help myself from admiring the fragrance.  It was the scent that I first fell in love with!  It was very fragrant.  It did not smell like other regular conditioners. The smell exuded elegance from the one using it, like it was an expensive conditioner.  It has more Terminal Amino-Silicones (TAS) compared to other conditioner and it has Pro-V formula that helps with hair damage.  Unlike an ordinary conditioner, you do not need to use it every day. You can use it every other day, or 3 times a week.  The result is very noticeable and amazing. I noticed a big change on my hair just after 3 uses!  It is shinier, it is smoother and it is as if my hair got treatment from a salon. 

I was about to buy another package when I received one from ilovebdj.com.  It was a complete package from Pantene Damage Control Shampoo (which I have been using), Pantene Damage Control Conditioner, and Pantene 3-minute Miracle. I immediately opened it and was so excited to use the products especially the Pantene 3MM.

You can buy it from any grocery stores and Watson’s outlets.  It is sold in two packaging types.

180ml = P159
3450ml = P259

(I searched online and found out they also sell in 70ml and in sachet)

My cousin has her own salon and I can go there any time I want for any treatment, free of charge! #KamagAnak Perks as they say.  But I don’t need to drop by her Salon any more.  I even recommended to her the Pantene 3MM to use at her salon to condition their clients’ hair.

Say goodbye to bad hair day with Pantene 3-minute Miracle!

**with regular use

No comments:

Post a Comment