Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Review: Me Now Lip Gloss



 

My friend bought a Me Now Long Lasting lip gloss and I was assured that it is a good find. With her testimony in mind, I bought one in shade #5 from Beautymnl.com.


Me Now lip gloss, is a liquid lip gloss that is uniquely packaged in a test tube. It is adorable and very handy, great for your travels.  It also has a doe-foot applicator that makes it easy for you to slide on your lips. The smell is surprisingly good considering its affordability. It is really rich in color, especially the dark ones. It has a matte effect when applied, and the thing I like the most about this product? It lasts the whole day! I don’t worry about lip gloss stains on my straw or on my glass when drinking because damn it, this lip gloss does not leave a mark! But (yes there is a but!) watch out for oily food, as it can wipe off your precious lip gloss. It wipes off mainly the inner part, not all of your lip gloss. Safest to have your usual re-touch after eating.
Usually if I use a matte lip gloss, I always prep my lips by first applying a lip moisturizer. You need not do that with Me Now lip gloss/gloss! In fact, using a lip moisturizer before applying your Me Now lip gloss will shorten its longevity. Besides, unlike other matte lip gloss, Me Now lip gloss does not look dry on your lips. So don’t worry about your lips looking like a prune!

The only thing I don’t like about this product, it’s tacky. Though, you will only feel it when you purse or rub your lips together. Let me repeat it, it feels dry when you’re chatting, eating or drinking, you will only feel the tackiness if you rub your lips, which I don’t think we do all the time.

I fell really in love with this product that I bought another tubes (planning to buy more) and I encouraged my friends to buy some as well. They bought a lot  more than what I have! I truly recommend Me Now Long Lasting Lip gloss, it really deserves a space in your kikay kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment